Effective communication gives you an edge in a tight economy, and here are a few good reasons for that. First, the days of top down communications in business are almost over. Today's executives have more success motivating others through influence than giving out marching orders. Communication is at the heart of influence. And with your words flying around the internet at the speed of light, you want to be communicating well!
How you communicate has a direct impact not only on your career, but in your family life and all your relationships. In fact there is nothing in human relations that you do more than communicate. It’s about connection. We have a need to feel understood by others. We have a need to communicate our hopes, dreams, ideas, desires and needs when necessary. No matter how professional or successful someone is, we all have that need to be heard.
It's true for you, and for the person you are talking with. Once you understand this, you will start to connect with that person. People who know how to connect are known as powerful communicators. They are successful.
If you want to learn how to communicate successfully and really connect with others, sign up for my special article:
This article will explain in detail:
• What to pay attention to if you want to be 5 times more effective in getting your message across.
• What will make the hearer disbelieve you, even if you are telling the truth!
• What makes up 55% of the message your listener receives, and it has nothing to do with the words you choose.
• What role your voice plays in communicating.
• How to control your voice to become a powerful communicator.
That is the first half. The other half goes into what makes people seem charming, polite and unforgettable. What will make you charming, polite and unforgettable to others!
The second half discusses The Art of Listening.
In it you will learn:
• Why you will be more effective in your communication if you talk less.
• Techniques to avoid misunderstanding and make the other person feel that you really understand them.
• Clues to look for while you are listening to see how they really feel.
• How to actively listen and still get your message across!
Once you learn the techniques and the knowledge of communication in this article, you will have a clear understanding of what you can do to become a champion communicator!
Click here to download this article that may well change your life!
Whether you are an executive, coach or consultant, even if you learn something new from just one of these tips on how to communicate with power and influence, you will be on the way to greater success.
Anyone can learn these skills, and you can learn them at no charge! Just enter a name and e-mail in the sign-up box and you'll receive instructions for how to download the article. We will protect your privacy and will never sell or distribute your contact information.
Click here for this valuable report on How to Communicate With Power and Influence at no cost to you!
Maggie Anderson Words That Work is a marketing communications firm that works with executives, consultants and coaches to claim their niche and stand out so they can attract more opportunities and prospects.